Friday, October 8, 2010

TOMS

After much research and reading about TOMS, I purchased my very first pair in the classic black canvas. I have to say I absolutely love them! They were the perfect addition as we are heading into "fall". They are also super comfortable, and the canvas stretches as you wear them (so I bought mine a little snug). I wore them to work tonight and they didn't make my feet hurt!


Here I am sporting the TOMS in a late night trip to 7-11 for some fountain diet coke!

I also was talking to a friend this week who bought her first pair of TOMS in the natural canvas color and then she decorated them. They are super cute and it was such a great idea! I have to ask her what she used to draw on them but it looked like an ultra fine permanent marker.



No comments:

Post a Comment