Thursday, October 21, 2010

and it's thursday again ...

1. It's been a long few weeks that were out of control, but I am happy to be back on track. I also finally broke my plateau this week. I lost five pounds from where I was last week, and it brings me to a grand total of 35.2 pounds. That my friends, is a great feeling.

2. I haven't had any good deals lately. And last weekends coupon selection was not the finest. I was actually very disappointed. I am looking forward to this Sunday's paper in hopes for something useful for my shopping. Although, I am getting creative with what I have here and eating through some of it before returning to the store. The only stuff I have grabbed from the store is fresh produce. I will have to stockpile again soon, only if I can produce some good coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment